Music. All the potential that I see in that single word is hard to cover with words. As a musician myself I have a great appreciation for all styles of music. My personal favorites though are Metal, hard rock, and just anything I can jam out to. The style I feel like listening to though is primarily based off of the mood I happen to be in at the time.
Sometimes I really like to listen to classical music. The complexity and pure genius that went into composing some of those pieces is extraordinary. I would say that my favorite classical composer would be Beethoven.
I like listening to cultural music as well. A lot if communicated about a culture through it's music that can't be communicated through ordinary words. It's like food in some ways. You can describe the food all you want but until you eat it you won't be able to appreciate it. Until you listen to the music you won't really be able to fully appreciate where it came from. That's my opinion anyway.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment